YOUR HANDS-ON CE SOLUTION
Choose from our menu of courses designed to take your skillset to the next level through hands-on, interactive learning that you can immediately incorporate into your regular practice routine.
Experiential Learning with Nexus Veterinary CE
We know the best way to improve is by “rolling up your sleeves” and performing these procedures yourself. Over and over. Practice … practice … practice … is still the mantra we prescribe to in order to become the best veterinary professional you can be. Our instructors will provide both lecture and hand’s-on instruction to hone your skills and give you the confidence to tackle a greater spectrum of cases.
Benefits of hands-on learning
- A more engaging way to learn
- Can lead to increased retention
- Allows learning from real experience
- Engages multiple areas of the brain
- Improved problem-solving & critical thinking
This unique facility is nestled on 1.4-acres in the quaint mountain town of Park City and is home to the Bark City Veterinary Specialists practice and Nexus Park City. The property has been newly renovated but retains its rustic mountain charm.
Bark City is home to the renowned veterinary orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Brian Beale.
INCLUDED IN YOUR BARK CITY EXPERIENCE
When participating in a course at Nexus Park City, you can expect the following amenities to be included.
- Complimentary ground transportation to/from Marriott AC Hotel and Nexus Park City each morning/evening of the course
- Complimentary lunch
- All general/specialty instrumentation used in each course
- Instructor’s course notes
- Group Rate:
- Peak: (November-April) $199 + tax
- Mud: (May-October) $119 + tax
- Book with this link for your group rate
Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC): 31 miles
PUBLIC TRANSIT CENTER:
Kimball Junction Transit Center: 2 miles >> Access to City Park, Top of Main Street, Canyon Creek, Egyptian Theater
- Participants are required to wear scrubs and closed-toe shoes to each course. Participants should arrive at Nexus Park City each day in scrubs. Scrubs will not be provided by Nexus Park City for the course.
- Please do not bring valuables to the course and that Nexus Veterinary CE will not be held liable for lost/stolen valuables left in changing rooms or otherwise throughout the facility.
ABOUT PARK CITY
Park City lies east of Salt Lake City in the western state of Utah. Framed by the craggy Wasatch Range, it’s bordered by the Deer Valley Resort and the huge Park City Mountain Resort, both known for their ski slopes. Utah Olympic Park, to the north, hosted the 2002 Winter Olympics and is now predominantly a training facility. In town, Main Street is lined with buildings built during a 19th-century silver mining boom.
LOCAL EATS & ATTRACTIONS
For more local eats & treats, VisitParkCity.com offers an extensive list of options to explore.
Each course is submitted for RACE accreditation by Nexus Veterinary CE. Nexus Veterinary CE is a premier provider of veterinary continuing education programs, offering live/on-demand webinars and hands-on laboratory experiences.
CE Certificates will be emailed to all participants who have completed the course within 7-10 days after the conclusion of the course.