YOUR HANDS-ON CE SOLUTION
Choose from our menu of courses designed to take your skillset to the next level through hands-on, interactive learning that you can immediately incorporate into your regular practice routine.
Experiential Learning with Nexus Veterinary CE
We know the best way to improve is by “rolling up your sleeves” and performing these procedures yourself. Over and over. Practice … practice … practice … is still the mantra we prescribe to in order to become the best veterinary professional you can be. Our instructors will provide both lecture and hand’s-on instruction to hone your skills and give you the confidence to tackle a greater spectrum of cases.
Benefits of hands-on learning
- A more engaging way to learn
- Can lead to increased retention
- Allows learning from real experience
- Engages multiple areas of the brain
- Improved problem-solving & critical thinking
The Nexus CE Center is located in the historic “Brewer’s Hill” area within the Canton neighborhood of Baltimore. Positioned in the shadow of the iconic Natty Boh Tower, and watched over by the Natty Boh Man, the facility is also home to Nexus Veterinary Specialists, a 45,000 sq ft multi-specialty practice which brings state-of-the-art veterinary services to the Baltimore area.
INCLUDED IN YOUR BALTIMORE EXPERIENCE
When participating in a course at Nexus Baltimore, you can expect the following amenities to be included.
- Group Rate:
- Peak: (November-April) $199 + tax
- Off-Peak: (May-October) $119 + tax
- Book with this link for your group rate
- Valet parking
- Free WiFi
- Continental breakfast
- Participants are required to wear scrubs and closed-toe shoes to each course. Participants should arrive at Nexus Baltimore each day in scrubs. Scrubs will not be provided by Nexus Baltimore for the course.
- Please do not bring valuables to the course and that Nexus Veterinary CE will not be held liable for lost/stolen valuables left in changing rooms or otherwise throughout the facility.
Baltimore is a major city in Maryland with a long history as an important seaport. Fort McHenry, birthplace of the U.S. national anthem, “The Star-Spangled Banner,” sits at the mouth of Baltimore’s Inner Harbor. Today, this harbor area offers shops, upscale crab shacks and attractions like the Civil War–era warship the USS Constellation and the National Aquarium, showcasing thousands of marine creatures.
LOCAL EATS & ATTRACTIONS
For local eats & treats, Visit Baltimore offers an extensive list of options to explore.
Each course is submitted for RACE accreditation by Nexus Veterinary CE. Nexus Veterinary CE is a premier provider of veterinary continuing education programs, offering live/on-demand webinars and hands-on laboratory experiences.
CE Certificates will be emailed to all participants who have completed the course within 7-10 days after the conclusion of the course.